Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Wittman Statement on Chichester's Retirement

“Today Senator Chichester announced that he would be retiring from the Virginia State Senate at the end of this term. As I reach the end of my first term in the Virginia House of Delegates I can say that the Senator has proven to be a great ally to myself and to the Northern Neck.

“Senator Chichester has worked tirelessly to for the citizens of the 28th Senatorial District, which includes the 99th House of Delegates District, and for that I am truly grateful. Over the past two years we have worked together diligently to strengthen the economy and protect the natural resources here on the Northern Neck. We have also worked to bring much needed funding to the area to help build our communities and preserve our rich historical assets.

“I am sincerely appreciative for all that Senator Chichester has given to the district over the past 29 years and hope that I will be able to continue the work he has done for this area.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home